mOwayduino is a free hardware robot based on Arduino technology and programmable in different
languages, such as Arduino IDE, Scratch, Python and Java.
It is a product for all ages, a product for people to become familiar with the world of programming.
mOwayduino is an already built platform which includes everything you need to start working. It has LEDS, sensors that can be used to avoid collisions, react to light or follow a line and up top are expansion slots where additional modules can be plugged in to augment its possibilities.
The robot has been created by Minirobots, a Spanish company, which is working to launch the product in Indiegogo crowdfunding platform. Minirobots is a Start up but with a very clear idea about what they want to offer society. Their aim is to develop resources that bring technology to society and make programming accessible to everyone.
The programming is the present and the future and with mOwayduino Minirobots wants to make
programming accessible to everyone and take mOwayduino worldwide.
If you believe in their idea, help them to make mOwayduino happen through Indiegogo.
• Arduino Leonardo based robot (ATmega 32u4)
• 4 anti-collision infrared sensors
• 1 directional light intensity sensor
• 2 opto-reflective infrared sensors for the floor
• Bicoloured luminous indicator on top
• Frontal LED
• Red rear LEDs
• 3-axis accelerometer
• RF communication based on nRF24L01+
• LiPo battery rechargable via USB
• 2 hours without external power supply
• Prepared for collaborative robotics
• Expansion modules
You May Also Enjoy These Popular Posts...
Keep Learning to Become Professional Blogger. Join me on my Blogging Journey. Follow Instagram | @NandaRahmanius
Latest posts by Nanda Rahmanius (see all)
- Beware the Threat of Ransomware (Infographic) - September 19, 2016
- My Toughest Time In Blogging!!! - June 6, 2016
- Everything You Need to Successfully Manage a Virtual Team - September 24, 2015